[Evolution] Reminders in Task List

I use Evolution with my Exchange account at work. One thing I rely heavily upon is the task list and especially the reminders. However, in Evolution I cannot find an option that allows me to set a "due date" on a task and set a reminder.

Also, is there a plugin or other option that provides a summary or "Today" screen when you first start Evolution up? I seem to remember something like that back int eh Ximian days.

Thank you in advance.