Re: [Evolution] Upgrade from RH8,evo1.0.8

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 19:40 -0500, Alfred wrote:
Hi:
I'm new to this list, don't know all the PROTO (in front of) Cols
(Glue).
I used Ubuntu 6.06-1 for quite a while, now I'm using 7.10. I wanted to
take all my Email and contact list out of Evolution 6.06-1 and append it
to Evolution 7.10. I tried the Box A to Box B approach and that did not
work. In fact it went like Box A to Box A and not Box A to Box B.

I thought you are in a time-machine before realizing that you are
referring to the Ubuntu version :)

With Evolution 2.12 you have the option to backup and restore things.
File -> Backup Settings and File->Restore settings

Is there some way of doing this without having to retype the 3884
E-mails and the 100's of Contacts over into 7.10? Doing this way could
take a few minutes, until Ubuntu Version 15.04 comes out at least. :) If
I knew where the Folders were, and What Files to Transfer, perhaps that
might work??

Alfred!