Re: [Evolution] message filters not working

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 08:59 -0800, Hegge, Johnathan wrote:
On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 18:54 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
Hegge, Johnathan wrote:

I tried building from Reid Thompson's cool makefile
Thanks, but the makefile is not mine ( i just use it about every day ), kudos
for that go to Paul Smith ( http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html )

Ah, thanks for the correction.

Interestingly, the fix of removing the .evolution/exchange
and .evolution/mail/exchange dirs only lasts a few hours, then filters
go dead again.  Truly need the upstream fix.

the fix addresses the filters not being applied.
For OWA users at least, it does not seem to fix the issue concerning
email visibility ( some emails 'get lost' ) -- this issue still requires
frequent `rm -rf ~/.evolution/exchange/ ~/.evolution/mail/exchange/`
( at least for me it's frequent )

I've also noticed a change in the past week or so regarding this.  It
used to take only a few seconds for evo to "reload" after rm'ing those
two directories, it now takes a very long time for this to finish on my
system ( anyone else seeing this? ).

reid