[Evolution] recovery password

Hi, i use debian Lenny (testing) and have export my settings and
password from evolution-2.10 2.10.3 in one xml file.
My procedure in details:

gconftool-2 --shutdown
evolution --force-shutdown
gconftool-2 --dump /apps/evolution > evolution_setting.xml

unfortunately, i have lost my password for 5 account.
There are a way to recover this password from this xml file.
Normally, i restore this settings with:

gconftool-2 --unload evolution_setting.xml
gconftool-2 --load evolution_setting.xml

but now do not function properly.

Tiscali.Fax: il tuo fax online in promo fino al 31 dicembre,
paghi 15â e ricarichi 20â
http://vas.tiscali.it/fax//