Re: [Evolution] First post - Customization questions ...

Evolution has list view option.
Calendar > Menu bar > View > Current view > List or you can see list
option on tool bar itself.

If you are using Evolution 2.12 , then you have advanced search option
for Active appointments and Next 7 days appointments in calendar.

Hope it solves your problem.

- Akhil