[Evolution] Problem with Evolution Themes

Hi,

I have upgraded evolution and related Gnome rpm's from Gnome Stable for
SuSE 10.2.  I am not getting the correct icon them the first time I
start evolution.  If I run gnome-control-center and change themes my
default theme Clearlooks is not remembered and I get the error below:

(gnome-appearance-properties:16091): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:
g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Murray