Re: [Evolution] Printing mail

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 12:58 +0100, Lucien Haijen wrote:
Sirs

A few days ago I started Evolution, read a mail, and printed it
to my HP 1300 printer.
Later in the same day I restarted Evolution and tried to print
another mail. Printing to a file was and is still possible.
However printing to my printer seemed to be disabled : the print
icon was light gray.

Has anybody an idea how to restore the printing capability in
full ?
You haven't told us what you've done to diagnose the printing issue. I
suspect your problem is with your system, not Evolution.

I use a recent Ubuntu with Evolution 2.12.0 (as far as I can see).
If you use Feisty, you might want to consider upgrading to Gutsy, which
includes Evolution 2.12.1, and seems to have resolved some printing
issues. Works a treat with my HP 1300!

Thank You very much for your attention

Lucien Haijen