[Evolution] Contact lists on an Exchange server?

Question: is it possible for Evolution to keep contact lists on an
Exchange server?  It doesn't seem to be and I'm wondering if it's a bug
or "expected behavior".

When I create an Exchange account and then go to Contacts, I can see two
entries there: "Global Address List", and "Contacts".  The GAL is
obviously my corporate directory and it's read-only, and Contacts are my
personal contacts, stored on the Exchange server.  I can create new ones
and they get checked during auto-expansion and it all works fantastic
(the enhancements to this area in 2.12 are really excellent; thanks!)

But, if I try to create a contact list the only place I can put it is in
my "Personal" contacts, on my local system.

Is this expected behavior, or a bug?

Either way I have some cosmetic issues that I'll add to Bugzilla.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith netezza com>                       http://netezza.com
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist
      These are my opinions--Netezza takes no responsibility for them.