Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Re: Very serious problem with evo-exchange 2.11.5]

Hi Paul/others,

I have cooked up a patch for addressing this issue.  After a lot of code
reading/MS KB articles, this patch should be able to address the issue
of mails getting disappeared.

Paul:  Will it be possible for you to run a quick test on this patch and
report back?  The patch can be downloaded from:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~vvaradan/misc/evo/missing-mails.patch

Hi; any more thoughts on this problem?  I'm very sure I applied the
patch and I'm running the new code.

For a while I thought it helped, because I seemed to see the problem
much less frequently (although it still occurred) but just now I cleaned
up from the last time it happened, then it happened again after about 5
minutes.  So maybe I was just lucky the last few days :)

One nice thing: suddenly my focus is working again on my work system:
when I delete the last message in the inbox, the second-to-last is
automatically selected for me, which didn't used to happen.  If someone
fixed that, thanks!  It's a small thing but disproportionately annoying.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist