[Evolution] some points for improvement

hi,

i am using evolution now for some years and i must say i was absolutely happy about it, as it fit my needs: i used some pop3/smtp accounts and the perfect integration to my favorite desktop environment just made my day. But some days ago i realized, that i had now 4 machines in different locations and would need an imap account to handle my mails from whereever i was. So i configured the accounts i had to forward my mai into my imap account and said evolution to handle it. That was, where the bugs began. I had serveral crashes (which are not topic here, that is for bugzilla) but managed finally to configure my account. The first thing I saw where _all_ dircectories of my account (i have a full size ssh account on that server), not just the inbox. For newbies it would be a good thing, if the inbox was activated only by default. But that was no problem, the real problems are a lot of "server has disconnected unexpectedly" messages from trivial tasks as "ping". There should really be some more