Re: [Evolution] Very serious problem with evo-exchange 2.11.5

Hi Paul/others,

I have cooked up a patch for addressing this issue.  After a lot of code
reading/MS KB articles, this patch should be able to address the issue
of mails getting disappeared.

Paul:  Will it be possible for you to run a quick test on this patch and
report back?  The patch can be downloaded from:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~vvaradan/misc/evo/missing-mails.patch

TIA,

V. Varadhan