Re: [Evolution] How to write in letters that have come in the In-Box

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 09:52 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
If someone could reply on this below point I would be very grateful. It
really has a lot of value and I need to know how to do it. Thanks!

At the moment it is not possible.

This is easy to implement and probably will be done for next release.
However, it will not be implemented as to change the contents of the
mail. A note will be created as an associated-data of a mail and will be
displayed along with the mail.

------------------

Is there a way in Evolution to write notes for myself in letters that
others have written to me?

That is, letters that have come in to my in-box, can I write comments to
myself in them? For example, say someone has written a letter to me in
Spanish or some other language which is not my own. If there is a word
in their letter which I do not know and I look it up in the dictionary,
can I then write that definition into their letter as a note to myself?
That way, whenever I re-open their letter in the future to read it, I
will be able to see that I looked up the word and wrote its meaning
right there in the letter.

So obviously, I do not refer to when one click's on "reply" to the
letter. But rather, being able to write right inside their letter
itself.

Many thanks,
Swarup