Re: [Evolution] GAL autocomplete hanging Evo (2.11.90)

Hi Paul,

It could be possible that GAL is being cached at the backend. Can you
try a few things?

Check if you have enabled GAL for offline usage (if not enable it). If
so just delete your current cache ~/.evolution/cache/addressbook/gal*
and start evolution-exchange in a separate terminal and start evolution
-c contacts and select GAL and wait to get 'Search for Contact' which
would mean that GAL is cached. Then try your autocompletions and other
things.

Let me know, how it goes.

-Srini.