[Evolution] sending messages via smtphm.sympatico.ca

Hi,
I just installed Evo on Windows XP to have one mail server in both SuseLinus and Windows.

My ISP is Sympatico.ca in Quebec, Canada.

Sympatico has partnered with Microsoft for its servers and requires SSL authentification. POP is pophm. sympatico.ca and SMTP is smtphm.sympatico.ca.

Receiving mails is fine. When sending mails, I have this message: "Impossible to connect to smtphm.sympatico.ca. Error unknown"

Can anybody help me, though this is specific to Quebec and Ontario, Canada.

Thanks
Lebanus