Re: [Evolution] Plugin or other way to display TNEFencoded attachment

Sankar,

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 01:52 -0400, Sankar P wrote:
On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 08:17 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Ilya,

IIRC Notzed wrote a EPlugin for tnef attachments. It is not part of SVN,
you can google for the plugin and build it manually.

I'll see if I can get this into SVN.

This is great.

In the mean time you can get it to work by looking at the wiki page
http://www.go-evolution.org/Tnef.  Filed already as #271398

Thanks to EPlugins, you dont have to compile Evolution from source to
get it working.

In case if anyone come across any EPlugin that is not in SVN yet, feel
free to mention it in http://www.go-evolution.org/EPlugin

Awesome stuff. It will be great to have a page for *all* plugins and
some maintenance also. We should be welcoming more and more plugins with
these. Of course the plugins manual has to be updated rightly with more
and more tutorials. It will be of much advantage to do this.

-Srini

-Srini.