Re: [Evolution] Local folders backup

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 17:34 -0300, Marcus Senna Borges de Barros wrote:
I planning to do a fresh install of Ubuntu Feisty Fawn, instead of
upgrading my machine.

Since I use many local folders, is it safe to backup the .evolution
directory (or better, the entire home directory), and then copy it
back after the installation?

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.

It is certainly safe to backup the whole homedir.  I've done it many
times.  If you want to just backup .evolution, you'll also need to
backup .gconf/apps/evolution

Daniel