[Evolution] Printing problem.

I am using Evolution 2.6.1 on Ubuntu 6.06. When reading my emails, I
like to print them off to read the longer ones later on. However, in
some emails there are a lot of detail at the end of the email I do not
wish to print off. I try to use the feature which allows me to select
pages I want. Evolution does not recognise this selection and prints the
whole email!

Is there a way to fix this issue? Is it an Evolution problem or more
generally an Ubuntu CUPS problem?

Any help would be appreciated. Any measures to eliminate waste and and
over use of ink, etc. should be promoted at all levels.
Thank you for your help.