[Evolution] automatic signatures

Hi everybody,
I am tying to configure evolution to use one of my signatures
automaticly, but I haven't found any option to do that.
I have tried to configure it trought gconf but couldn't  get anything.
How can I do it? Is it posible?
Thanks in advance

PD Evolution 2.8.1, ubuntu 6.10
PD2 Please add my in the reply as I am not suscribed to the list
Pello Ziarsolo
Stuctural Genomics Unit, Bioinformatic Department
Centro de InvestigaciÃn PrÃncipe Felipe
Avda. Autopista del Saler 16-3 (Junto al OceanogrÃfico),
46013, Valencia, EspaÃa.
Tfn: (34) 96 328 96 80 ext: 1005
Fax: (34) 96 328 97 01
e-mail: pziarsolo cipf es