Re: [Evolution] Funambol / Evolution error 506 : Error parsing the iCalendar

[warning, cross-posting: I'll reply to all only once, please follow-up
on the Sync4j mailing list]

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 14:01 +0200, Alexandre Cuniasse wrote:
I'm trying to sync Evolution with the Funambol server via Syncevolution,
and I receive a 506 error : "Error parsing the iCalendar"

Read the fine manual (= SyncEvolution README): that the Funambol server
does not parse iCalendar 2.0 completely is a known limitation.
SyncEvolution only supports that format. You can reconfigure the
Funambol server so that it stores events verbatim (see README), but that
does not help to synchronize with devices which require data
conversion.

It might be easier to use a server like ScheduleWorld.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly