Re: [Evolution] error when compiling on Mandriva 2007.1: db2omf: Could not construct the OMF subject element

Not sure if this is what you're hitting, but it looks like evolution
2.10.1 was built with gnome-doc-utils 0.10.2, which has a serious bug
that causes the build to fail when you try to compile with scrollkeeper
disabled [1].

Thank you for the tip, but I'm building with gnome-doc-utils 0.10.1
(and with scrollkeeper enabled, wich is the default choice made by
./configure). I tried with gnome-doc-utils 0.10.3 : still same
"db2omf: Could not construct the OMF subject element" bug.

But thank you all the same.

Nicolas
(France)