Re: [Evolution] Exchange and calendar sharing

Hi,

I have had this problem as well, but it alternated with the error 'Permission Denied'. The ultimate solution seemed to be (at least for us (now 3 people connected to exchange and sharing calendars through evolution) ) to remove the rights 'Anonymous: none' from the calendar permissions.

Hope this adds any help to getting it solved...

Aaron M. Segura wrote:
FYI - I had the same problem with evolution 2.6. I upgraded to 2.8 and
it's working just fine.