[Evolution] Evolution integration into bespoke database

Hello All,

Unsure if this is the right mailing list or not.

We are in the process of developing an inhouse database and CRM package and I want to integrate Evolution as its mail client.  ATM we have the database spawning a new evolution email message with all the contact details in without a problem.  What I would like it to do though is once you press send have the database lift the content from the email and save it.  We have a work around that picks up the mail from the mail server but I would like the database to interact directly with evolution.

Has anyone done this already or know a straight forward path to achieving this?

regards,

Kye Macdonald