Re: [Evolution] Evolution problem

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 16:50 +0530, Novatium Support wrote:
Dear All,

          I have a typical problem in my office .We are using
Evolution 2.6 as a mail client in our office. Frequently the users are
complaining that the same mails are downloaded from the mail server
repeatedly. I dont know what problem this could be.. any suggestion
would be of great help.

Just curious

- Are filters being used ?
- Is a slow link being used with pop/imap account ?
- Was there a disconnection prior to duplicate mail issue ?

As a temporary workaround, try out evolution-remove-duplicates plugin
for evolution .  works like a charm for me .

Thanks

Sridhar