Re: [Evolution] Linking Calendar and Email

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 10:05 -0400, Malcolm Purdy wrote:
Yeah, I am kinda stupid. I can't find a way to link my calendar and
email so I have access to both (like Outlook). What am I doing wrong?
Can't find a solution. "Switch" panel is not available in either
application.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but it sounds like you might
need to uncheck View -> Switcher Appearance -> Hide Buttons.

Matthew Barnes