[Evolution] Exchange and calendar sharing

Hello.

I have a problem with evolution on colleague notebook. Most of the company use Outlook/Office2003, but colleague is tired of Windows (so am I) and it's everyday problems and instability. This is the problem: Colleague can't browse calendars of other users, so he can plan the meetings. These calendars are normally to be seen in Outlook. I've read guides for evolution and search the google and, but nothing helped me. Could you please be so kind and spend a bit of your time for solve/help with our problem? :-) (after this colleague's windows will be gone)

Thanks in advance.

Vitezslav T. Sem
ALKOM Security a.s.