[Evolution] can't change account settings

Hi all,

recently my mailserver has started rejecting my emails - I suspect they've
changed some details without telling me.

I went to the "sending mail" setting, and tried to change some of the login
options (encryption, username, etc) but everytime I change _anything_ on that
page, the OK button goes insensitive, so I can't save any changes.

What on earth is this?  You can imagine how frustrating it is... I can't send
email, and I can't change settings so that I can send email!!

google hasn't shown me anything on this one - can anyone shed some light?
(using evolution 2.6.2 on gentoo)

thanks!

Iain.

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au