Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.4 - No view of added Appointments - OK - Solved

Hi Andre!

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 09:20:44PM +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

Am Montag, den 25.09.2006, 20:40 +0200 schrieb csanyipal:
I have installed Evolution 2.0.4 on Debian Sarge system.

When I added an appointment with Ctrl+N or File -> New -> Appointment
then I can't see any appointment in the Calendar.

make sure that the calendar you have added the appointment to is enabled
by clicking on the check box in front of the calendar name (left pane in
the calendar view).

Moreower, if I try to add sometimes a new appointment, there in the
window of the new appointment there, I can't to write any character in
the text box of the window.

make sure that you have not marked a read-only calendar in the left pane
in the calendar view; in the "new appointment" editor window, choose a
calendar that you can definitely write to.

Well before I can to do that you advises to me, I purge the evolution
package from my system & manually remove any config files that I find
in /etc/gconf/evolution/ directory.

After that I install again the evolution.

When I start Evolution an configured it, then I can see the appointments
that I were added before purging evolution!

I try to remove them but get an error message that says that there
isn't files:
~/.evolution/calendar/local/system
and
~/.evolution/tasks/local/system

I create them & then can remove my old tasks and appointments.

Why don't created these directories when I installed Evolution?

--
Regards, Paul Csányi