[Evolution] Evolution 2.0.4 - No view of added Appointments

Hello!

I have installed Evolution 2.0.4 on Debian Sarge system.

When I added an appointment with Ctrl+N or File -> New -> Appointment
then I can't see any appointment in the Calendar.

Moreower, if I try to add sometimes a new appointment, there in the
window of the new appointment there, I can't to write any character in
the text box of the window.

What cause this problem & how can I solve it?

Thanks for any advices!

--
Regards, Paul Csányi