Re: [Evolution] Customising date format

Am Donnerstag, den 21.09.2006, 13:45 +0200 schrieb Daniel Aleksandersen:
How can I customise the date format in Evolution?

I would like Evolution to give dates in this format:

YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM T

Can anyone explain how I can change this?

if you refer to the message list pane in the mailer component, evolution
uses your (system wide) LC_TIME setting, so you could change this by
either changing your system wide LC_TIME setting or (if you only want
evolution to change the date display format) starting evolution
explicitly with a different LC_TIME setting.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!