Re: [Evolution] changing mu Linux without loosing my Evolution mail

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 17:19 -0400, Ferna wrote:
I believe you just have to backup your .evolution directory, install
the new version or distribution of Linux, install Evolution, then copy
the backed up copy of .evolution into your home directory.

I've tried that.  None of the information gets pulled into the new
Evolution.  I was hoping that there was a FAQ or the like as to where
all that gets stored, and what needs to be copied over.

-dkap