Re: [Evolution] Repeated Evolution error message fillingup.xsessi on-errors file

Hi, chenthill
I looked at the preferences tab you mentioned, and I don't have any
calendars selected for publishing. Any other thoughts on how to fix this
in evolution 2.6.1?
Regarding upgrading, the latest Kubuntu distribution doesn't yet have
any versions of Evolution later than 2.6.1, to my knowledge. Can you (or
anyone else out there) tell me where to find 2.8.0 in a package suitable
for use with apt-get?
By the way, I succeeded in working around the problem by redirecting
Evolution output to /dev/null (i.e. I ran Evolution in a terminal like
so: evolution > /dev/null. ).
Thanks, Steve