[Evolution] Printing font size too big, any ideas?

Hi everybody, a quick need for advice.

Whenever I print from evolution mail or task list. The fonts are always quite big. Is there anyway to change the default font size for printing? Now its printing like size 18 or something like this.

I think it has something to do with my screen resolution (1920 x 1200) and Xgl + compiz, because of some things I read on some forums, but not sure. Any ideas guy? Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Cheers