Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.0 does not Print - Acrobat Reader does

Hi,

For evo re-install :

Evolution stores its stuff in $HOME/.evolution
A clean start means :

- exit evolution
- evolution --force-shutdown
- remove or rename $HOME/.evolution
- restart evolution and setup your accounts again

Please be aware that removing $HOME/.evolution WILL DELETE YOUR EXISTING
DATA.

If you have valuable pcap data, you can send them to me in a PM. Try try
avoid sensitive stuff.

Try as well to print-to-file in evo and send me the resulting PS.

Charles