Re: [Evolution] OWA over Internet and Evolution Connector

Tnx,
Il giorno sab, 28/10/2006 alle 20.07 -0500, Peter Van Lone ha scritto:

the evolution connector uses OWA ... you point evo at the OWA url and
then login. So, in essence, it functions LIKE OWA
It's that I seen, and that I didn't know before.

I am not sure whether evo knows about how to use an RSA token ... good
question, EVO devs?
I think is nothing else 2 subsequent authentications.
First I have to use an account (RSA) and a password (given by token).
Second I have to authenticate to OWA with exchange (or MS Domain) user
and password.

The second is working because I used it when I'm in the office (and RSA
is not needed).

Evo want only one user and one password, so I can't use the double
authentication

Also, brutus ... does NOT use OWA as it's connectivity ... instead, it
works more like OutLook and (I think) uses MAPI. So, if it is the case
that remote access to you exchange account can only be done via OWA,
then I would guess that you will not have better luck with evo-brutus
I read about brutus, but I think it's not usefull for me. Or at least
when I'm outside my office.
So I'm in office only one or two days in a mounth, so I need a second
way to collect and have offline my messages.

Tnx
 Ambrogio