Re: [Evolution] filter task: forward message

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 17:54 +0200, Ekaterina Syrkina wrote:
configure the filter to pipe the message to a shell script that forwards
the email to whichever addresses you want...

But this would work only when my machine is on, am I right?

Evo filters only work when Evo is running. Evo does not support
filtering on the server (e.g. with Sieve). If you want to do that, Kmail
is an alternative.

poc