[Evolution] Evo 2.8 Win32 beginner

I am looking for a beginner's list of step by step, or close to it, for setting Evo 2.8 up on a clean Win XP
system.  I am using Evo 2.8 on my Fedora 6 system, and want to be able to use it on my WinXP system, which is
still my main system while I become more familiar with Linux.

I have used the win32 installer setup from http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/ but that has not been
updated to 2.8 yet.

My objective is to get everything moved to apps that will migrate easily to linux, and I have a target date
of 12-1-06 to be "Microsoft-free" on my desktop.  But I NEED to get Evo 2.8 working first.

Thanks for the help,

JimmyB