[Evolution] Sorting of messages

I'm just moving from using gmail's web interface to evolution.  I have
most things set up in a way that work for me but I've yet to find a way
of sorting that I like. Maybe someone here can help me?

What I'd ultimately like for sorting is this:  with messages fully
threaded, I want them sorted by the date of the most recently received
message within a thread.  Very similar to the way gmail does it only
with full threading instead of their simplified conversation view.  Even
better would be to have branches without new messages collapsed but I
expect this would be a feature request.

Thanks

--Dave