[Evolution] Evolution is using total CPU and Ram

10132006 1152 GMT-6

Last night I sent an email to a client with a yahoo address. The email was too large and I received a failure
message. When I tried to delete it, my CPU and Memory shot straight up. I let it sit for a few hours but it
didnt recover. This morning I had to hard boot to get it to stop. When I opened Evolution again, same thing
happened.

I got this from my system monitor:
Process Name   Status          Memory   Virtual Memory   %CPU     CPU Time
Evolution     Uninterruptiable 1.6GiB    1.6Gib           0 CPU   3:40:96

In /.evolution/mail/local/Inbox  Inbox plain text file is 1.2GB in size.

What can I do to recover?

Wade