Re: [Evolution] Multiple accounts question

By default IMAP accounts will have their own inboxes etc... accessed
remotely. I think Dale will be using POP3 to access his email i.e.
downloading them to his local inbox. I think the only way to sort them
into folders is similar to Microsoft's Outlook method. Go to...

(menu) Message > Create rule > Filter on recipients

...and choose filter by 'source account'. Play about with the rules and
you should be able to move messages to certain folders depending on
which account they are received through.

If IMAP is an option, then use it instead of POP3. There are a many
advantages over POP3 becuase mail is held centrally on a remote server
and an inbox can be accessed from any local client.

James