Re: [Evolution] Multiple accounts question

I have multple imap email accounts each with different inboxes in Evolution. In fact I don't even use Evolution's default inbox, sent, etc.

How I did it is; I didn't set an account to begin with when i opened Evolution. Instead after it was open I clicked on Edit>Preferences then in the far right I clicked on Add. After filling out all that info, I have 2 accounts under "On This Computer" 1 for each imap account, then under there I have my inbox, then under the inbox I have a sent-mail, draft, etc, which I setup in that preferences box under "Defaults".