Re: [Evolution] Evolution comments

hi paul,

Am Sonntag, den 08.10.2006, 15:37 +0200 schrieb Paul Sheer:
Another thing I noticed immediately was that right clicking on the
mailbox (i.e. in the left panel of the main screen) gives a menu
with "Properties" - just like Windows - but there are no useful
properties to speak of once I selected it. Unless you are going to
use the "right-click-for-properties" convention consistently
and *meaningfully* thoughout all of Gnome, there is no point in
frustrating the user.

you don't tell what you would have expected, so your criticism is not
constructive at all.

I find these shortcomings embarrassing.

well, it's open source, feel free to change. :-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!