Re: [Evolution] Orientation

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 15:07 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi karl,

Am Sonntag, den 08.10.2006, 14:02 +0200 schrieb Karl:
In my inbox - when I click on a new mail'it' opens that mail at the
bottom of the message so I have to scroll to the top to start reading -
surely this can't be right?

try disabling the cursor mode/caret mode in the "view" main menu (or
just press "F7").

Just for curiosity, I decided to look for info on caret mode in the Evo
Help pages. Which is where I discovered that the Search box in Yelp is
useless (this is Evo 2.6.3 running under KDE on FC5, so it's Gnome
2.14). Also, the Evo Help has no Index and the Contents page is
task-oriented ("how to do X") rather than feature-oriented ("what is X
for").

Is there a description of what caret mode means hidden somewhere in the
Help?

poc