[Evolution] Unable to 'Publish Calendar Information'

Hi,

I'm running Evolution 2.6.1 on Ubuntu 6.06 Dappper. I have setup my
calendar for publishing a *.ics file on a public ftp server requiring
login. All the details are correct.

When I click 'Publish Calendar Information', simply, nothing happens.

In fact, maybe related, if I click 'Subscribe to other user's calendar'
or 'permissions...' under the file menu, nothing happens then either.

(Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 i386 and latest stable gnome.)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

James