Re: [Evolution] Import from KMail (huge amount of mails)

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 14:49 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
Hi,

I have question -- is there any good script, which would be able to import A
LOT of emails from KMail with preserving the original folder structure of
folders and subfolders? I almost never delete any message which has at
least slightest possible relevance to me, so I have currently some 400
folders totaling to 533 MB of emails (indexes included true). It is a mix
of mbox and maildir folders (which is perfectly possible with KMail). Or do
you have at least some idea about direction where I could find some tools
to manage such conversion, please?

If you have access to an IMAP server (with sufficient space available of
course) probably the most straightforward way is to upload all your
mails from Kmail to the server, switch to Evo, and download them all
again. This will preserve folder structure.

poc