[Evolution] Moving home directory causes problem with contacts...

I reinstalled my system, and my home directory is now
different than what it was before.  This causes me to
not be able to access a contact list.  Instead I get:

We were unable to open this addressbook.  Please check
that the path
/home/stb/.evolution/addressbook/local/1121687018 3560 1 modemcable150 213-203-24 mc videotron ca
exists and that you have permission to access it.

If I move my home account back to its original place,
it works, but I don't want to do this.  I'd rather get
evolution to be nice.

Anyway to do this?

Thanks,

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510k for $1,698/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre