Re: [Evolution] How to change SMTP port setting

hi jim,

Am Dienstag, den 21.11.2006, 10:39 -0500 schrieb Jim Heard:
I'm new to Evolution, and I like what I've seen so far. However, I
need to know how to specify a different port in my SMTP settings, and
have been unable to find that information. I can't send email via
Evolution until I change the default SMTP port.

just add the port number after the smtp server name, like
        smtp.example.com:25
for port 25.

cheers,
andre