[Evolution] Upgrading to 2.8.1.1 (fc6)

Hi,

I have just installed Fedora core 6 on a new machine, and started using
the included evolution 2.8.1.1.

/home is nfs mounted, and I have previously used older versions of
evolution. I have an old .evolution directory.

Evolution 2.8.1.1 sees all my settings etc, and works out of the box
except:

The search tool area with

"Show: All messages Search in current folder"

is insanely high (240 pixels or so) in the E-mail view.

It has normal height in the other views (Contacts, Calendar, Memo,
Tasks)

(I am backtranslation on the fly from swedish, so I can not guarantee
that the terminology is exactly right.)

How can I fix that?

--
Lars Lundgren <lars jasper-da com>