[Evolution] Looking for perspectives on Evolution for Windows and OWA

Folks,

We've just had a switch in email approaches at the office, which
requires employees outside the office to use MS Outlook Web Access to
get to their email. The advice the office gave was to just use a
browser, which for many remote users is a pain in the anterior regions.
As a Linux user, I've just gotten Evolution to work flawlessly (so
far ;-) ) with the servers at the office. Which led me to wonder about
the Windows version of Evolution. Has anyone tried it with OWA, such
that I could recommend it as an alternative to constantly hitting the
refresh button on a browser to check for new mail?

With best regards,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter