[Evolution] MIgrating from outlook

Have a couple questions.  I have migrated most of my outlook settings to evolution 2.8.1.1.

1. I am having trouble getting any the global catalog contacts.

What is the outlook equivalent setting for the Global Address list/Global Server Catalog?  Should that just be the hostname of the exchange server?

2.  I want Evolution to save sent messages and drafts on the exchange server.  Right now they save to my local folders.  Any way to configure this?

Thanks,
Greg

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.