Re: [Evolution] mail highlighting problem

hi wade,

Am Dienstag, den 14.11.2006, 11:02 -0600 schrieb Wade Smart:
I recently changed my entire email set up. Now is downloaded into
maildir and then accessed via IMAP.

I used to color code all emails from myself by filtering for From: Wade
Smart or From: wade wadesmart com and then turn it blue but since I have
been on this new setup, I cant do this.

If you want your filters to apply automatically and you are using an
IMAP account, make sure you have enabled "Apply filters to new messages
in INBOX on this server" under "Edit | Preferences | Email Accounts |
Edit | Receiving Options | Options".

cheers,
andre

--